2010 Lucerne, just over 50k, vibration

Warreneaux

Houston, Tx
Buick Ownership
Buick Lucerne-2010
I bought this vehicle 4 1/2 years ago with new Tiger Paw tires which I could never get balanced, so I thought.
So after all this time I figured it was time to change them due to age, not miles.
I put new Goodyear Assurance Touring tires on it.
Goodyear has balanced them twice, I've had a 4-wheel alignment done, Struts are new, motor mounts have all been changed and just checked and they are all good, and it still feels like every wheel is unbalanced at 62 to 70 mph. At 70 it smooths out just fine.
All this time I was blaming Uni-Royal for the vibration but it seems to be the car.
Any ideas? I would appreciate any thoughts from you experts.
I might just have to trade it.
Earl

MelsRegal

Buick Ownership
Regal GS 2017
did the alignment shop check for worn tire rod ends?
has anyone checked for damage to the axles?
is the vibration in the steering wheel or more of a seat-of-the-pants feel?

2007LucerneCXL

Illinois
Buick Ownership
2007 Lucerne CXL. and 1995 Lesabre currently, past 1973 Riviera, 1968 Riviera
Some additional background information, on the the repair or replacement parts and services were these all shop recommendations on trying to find the problem? At 50K there's little that milage would be the cause, did any of the service techs actually test drive it or was it front desk diagnosis as some places have a typical routine and may not trouble shoot it past that point. As MelsRegal suggest it may be mechanical, but trying to figure out what over the Internet is tricky at times.

Warreneaux

Houston, Tx
Buick Ownership
Buick Lucerne-2010
did the alignment shop check for worn tire rod ends?
has anyone checked for damage to the axles?
is the vibration in the steering wheel or more of a seat-of-the-pants feel?
Yes, they checked the tie rods.
Prominent feel in the steering wheel.

Warreneaux

Houston, Tx
Buick Ownership
Buick Lucerne-2010
Some additional background information, on the the repair or replacement parts and services were these all shop recommendations on trying to find the problem? At 50K there's little that milage would be the cause, did any of the service techs actually test drive it or was it front desk diagnosis as some places have a typical routine and may not trouble shoot it past that point. As MelsRegal suggest it may be mechanical, but trying to figure out what over the Internet is tricky at times.
It was my decision to replace the front struts. Vibration was present prior to replacing them. Did that exchange myself.
All Service techs drove it, then I also drove it with them in order to replicate the vibration.

2007LucerneCXL

Illinois
Buick Ownership
2007 Lucerne CXL. and 1995 Lesabre currently, past 1973 Riviera, 1968 Riviera
Earl thanks for the reply, but it's going to be a list on trying to chase down a vibration and not a single answer. I'll assume that the balance was road-force at some point to eliminate the tire and wheels, which are also stock wheels and no need for hub centric rings.

Are there locking lug nuts on the wheels, depending on what type these can cause a balance problems at times while driving.

Other items start at the wheel hubs, brake rotors, axle shafts, possible transmission programming or internal parts could all be considered suspect areas, so look at this as a punch list more than a direct solution until some items are confirmed good. Hopefully others on the forum may have suggestions for possible answers.

Warreneaux

Houston, Tx
Buick Ownership
Buick Lucerne-2010
VIBRATION UPDATE.
As of Saturday I think I have a car that I can now enjoy at highway speed.
I went to Discount Tire, inquired about the Road Force Balance, explained to them how many times I have had these tires/wheels balanced and did they think they could help.
They replied, "we sure would like to try".
In less than an hour I was outa there, up on the freeway just gliding along so very smoothly between 60 and 70mph.
I am a happy driver, and I recommend Road Force Balancing and I think Discount Tire deserves a recommendation also.