• Hint: Use a descriptive title for your new message
    If you're looking for help and want to draw people in who can assist you, use a descriptive subject title when posting your message. In other words, "2008 LaCrosse" isn't going to indicate to anybody that you need help. However, "Need help with my 2008 LaCrosse" will. Be as descriptive as you can. Please use common sense... This message can be closed by clicking the X in the top right corner.

2011 Lacrosse Rear Sunshade not working

JOE LANE

Buick Ownership
2011 LaCrosse CXS
Has anyone heard of the dealer being able to 'reflash' the car's ecu to get this shade to work? If so, approx. what's the charge? Thanks.

FrogFan

Ft. Worth, TX
Buick Ownership
2013 LaCrosse
When you say your rear sunshade is "not working", what do you mean? The rear sunshade on my 2013 "hangs up" and won't deploy unless I wiggle the drivers side around. It always retracts. I can't figure out how to keep it from hanging up, but I never thought it was ECU related.

JOE LANE

Buick Ownership
2011 LaCrosse CXS
When you say your rear sunshade is "not working", what do you mean? The rear sunshade on my 2013 "hangs up" and won't deploy unless I wiggle the drivers side around. It always retracts. I can't figure out how to keep it from hanging up, but I never thought it was ECU related.
By "Not working", I mean that use of the switch on the console will not cause the shade to go up or down.