2012 buick verano touchscreen issues

AmberB

Buick Ownership
2012 buick verano
Hi, I have a 2012 Verano with 69500 miles. My intellect touch screen will randomly turn off for about 20 seconds at a time and then turn itself back on and flashes kind of strangely. Wondering what is causing this!? Shouldn't be having this kind of problems with under 70,000 miles! When I first got the vehicle within the first three months I was having issues with the touchscreen I had brought it in and they had upgraded the software and it was working just fine. Wondering what is going on with it this time because this didn't happen the last time.

Maverick7

Buick Ownership
Buick
OLD Thread:
Have a 2012 Verano and unfortunately I can tell you if your radios are displaying these kinds of issues or starting too, it's pretty much the end of the road for it anytime. Same exact problems I started with: black screen, icons disappearing, Bluetooth not responding, Navigation freezing intermittently, rebooting etc and over time got worse and worse until it completely died last week. Had the radio replaced last week at the cost of $1857 Canadian or $1400 USD . Sorry folks, but there's no repair or software update to fix. I had the latest software and exhausted every avenue to save me from getting a new one too no avail. Even called York electronics who GM outsources the radios for programming and purchasing. Nothing anyone can do but a whole new unit. Trust me on this!!!! GM should of put out a recall long time ago, but unfortunately won't happen.

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.