2012 enclave feels like its going to turn off

12enclave

Buick Ownership
2012 enclave fwd
New to this forms.
I own a 12 enclave fwd 120k while at a stop light or while im stoped but in drive(d) the car shakes a little and sometimes while at a red light the car has thrown check engine light and traction control on and feels like it will turn off than after 1minute max the lights go off and car runs normal plz help

MelsRegal

Buick Ownership
Regal GS 2017
Have the computer scanned for codes in history. Have you performed all the maintenance required for a 120K vehicle, filters, plugs, etc.?

12enclave

Buick Ownership
2012 enclave fwd
Yes i have does the maintenance but i have not checked for engine codes beacuse i have not got any but if i do ur saying it will tell me the past codes it has thrown?
Have the computer scanned for codes in history. Have you performed all the maintenance required for a 120K vehicle, filters, plugs, etc.?

12enclave

Buick Ownership
2012 enclave fwd
I did go and get a obd2 reader and found nothing on past codes? Plz help
Yes i have does the maintenance but i have not checked for engine codes beacuse i have not got any but if i do ur saying it will tell me the past codes it has thrown?

Bruce217

Buick Ownership
2012 Buick Enclave
New to this forms.
I own a 12 enclave fwd 120k while at a stop light or while im stoped but in drive(d) the car shakes a little and sometimes while at a red light the car has thrown check engine light and traction control on and feels like it will turn off than after 1minute max the lights go off and car runs normal plz help
Did you find an answer to your problem - i am new to the group trying to find answers and came across your post, as it discribes my problem to the T.

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.