• Hint: Use a descriptive title for your new message
    If you're looking for help and want to draw people in who can assist you, use a descriptive subject title when posting your message. In other words, "2008 LaCrosse" isn't going to indicate to anybody that you need help. However, "Need help with my 2008 LaCrosse" will. Be as descriptive as you can. Please use common sense... This message can be closed by clicking the X in the top right corner.

2012 Enclave passenger side AC blowing out hot any suggestions

G-206104

I have a 2012 Buick Enclave the passenger side vents are blowing hot air when set on 60

G-80229

I have a 2012 Buick Enclave the passenger side vents are blowing hot air when set on 60
This happened to mine I had to replace the compressor because it was throwing out metal chips. This is common with the enclave. I would only have it done at the dealer cause I went to 2 other places and they quoted me totally different repairs that are each $1500.

redeyeENCLACE

Western, KY
Buick Ownership
2014 Enclave Premium
I’ve had a repair on my A/C $770 to replace leaking hoses (warranty covered) and condenser replaced $1,500 (no warranty) for the same reason stated above on my 2014 Enclave Premium (FWD). Currently have only 60,000 miles.

Frustrating that this seems to be common along with transmission slipping at slow speeds. Love my Enclave but problems like this make you think twice about upgrading.

Davidayackle

I’ve had a repair on my A/C $770 to replace leaking hoses (warranty covered) and condenser replaced $1,500 (no warranty) for the same reason stated above on my 2014 Enclave Premium (FWD). Currently have only 60,000 miles.

Frustrating that this seems to be common along with transmission slipping at slow speeds. Love my Enclave but problems like this make you think twice about upgrading.
Ac problem could possibly be the blend door actuator. The transmission problem I have posted many times here. If you catch it early before it destroys the converter dealers fully flush the trans fluid and refill. It takes about 20 quarts to do the job and they use Mobile 1 LV ATF. This seems to solve the shuttering issue if done before it trashes the converter.

Pedal Commander