2012 GS, lumbar not working?

88 E5PR1T

Long Island, NY
Buick Ownership
'12 Regal GS, '64 Karmann Ghia, '06 Elise
My drivers side lumbar isn't working, I'm pretty sure it never has been. It didn't bother me until tonight when I swear the lumbar activated itself.

I parked the car around 10am (everything was fine) and got back in at 10pm, and the seat was just uncomfortable. It just seems like the lumbar bladder (is it a bladder?) is filled.

the passenger side works fine, and the lumbar fuse is not blown. I even swapped the drivers and passenger lumbar fuses and the drivers side still doesn't work. The power seat and the heated seat does work on both sides.

My next step is to swap the lumbar switch with the passenger side.

Anyone else have this issue?

jakejardashian

Buick Newbie
Buick Ownership
Buick
I have the 2011 Regal (not turbo) and have had similar issues with my driver side lumbar. It was working last night, but sometimes it doesn't work at all. I typically don't use it so it doesn't bother me much, but I hope you find a solution! Looking forward to your post if you do!

trevgtp

Long Island, NY
Buick Ownership
2012 Buick Regal GS
i was never-ever- happy with the lumbar in these seats- it does not completely deflate and i just kind of got used to it- the best sort of workaround i found was to bring it up as high as it can go, then try to deflate. that appears to make it the smallest-assuming you can get it to work.

mrharrelson@yahoo.com

Annandale, VA
Buick Ownership
2012 Buick Regal GS
I'll add my lumber issues t
Also. All of the other button and seat movements work but the lumber. Heated seats still work. Shocked after reading there is a recall on the wiring for these seats. My mechanic moved my driver lumber and I cant get it to go up.

2007LucerneCXL

Illinois
Buick Ownership
2007 Lucerne CXL. and 1995 Lesabre currently, past 1973 Riviera, 1968 Riviera
You may want to check the switch control on the side of the seat to see if that is the issue.
1302204G14-059.png 1002094G14-043.png

MKz2017PremII

Buick Ownership
2017 Buick Regal Premium II AWD Turbo
My lumbar inflation on both driver and passenger side is negligible.

Get your turbo buick badge right here!