• Hint: Use a descriptive title for your new message
    If you're looking for help and want to draw people in who can assist you, use a descriptive subject title when posting your message. In other words, "2008 LaCrosse" isn't going to indicate to anybody that you need help. However, "Need help with my 2008 LaCrosse" will. Be as descriptive as you can. Please use common sense... This message can be closed by clicking the X in the top right corner.

2012 La Crosse problem

G-496823

Hi, all. Hope you can help. Three days ago I was alerted to a tire deflation to 28 lbs from the tire monitor in the car. So I stopped and filled it to 33 lbs which is where the others are. But the light doesn't go out. So, I stopped again and did the same thing with the same result. When I got home, I used an air pressure gauge and it read 33 lbs. It is still 33 lbs but the message in the car this morning has it going to 19 lbs. So, question is, malfunction obviously but it is a replacement or just a new plug and play? Thanks

Alan Smith

2007LucerneCXL

Illinois
Buick Ownership
2007 Lucerne CXL. and 1995 Lesabre currently, past 1973 Riviera, 1968 Riviera
A relearn on the TPMS may work which should be in the owners manual, use a TPMS relearn tool or go to shop and have them check. Some tire shops will do it for free, but you are on your own to find them.

Davidayackle

A relearn on the TPMS may work which should be in the owners manual, use a TPMS relearn tool or go to shop and have them check. Some tire shops will do it for free, but you are on your own to find them.
Yes, exactly. Try and re learn the sensors first then replace if needed. It's common for tire sensors to go out and the part number hasn't changed much they are about $80 a piece dealer price.

Pedal Commander