• Hint: Use a descriptive title for your new message
    If you're looking for help and want to draw people in who can assist you, use a descriptive subject title when posting your message. In other words, "2008 LaCrosse" isn't going to indicate to anybody that you need help. However, "Need help with my 2008 LaCrosse" will. Be as descriptive as you can. Please use common sense... This message can be closed by clicking the X in the top right corner.

2012 Regal bumper swap to 2014?

Blueman011

Buick Ownership
Buick Regal
I plan to attempt to upgrade the front bumper of my 2012 Buick Regal to the newer one. I will have all parts available to me but I was wondering if anyone has tried this and if it works or not. I will test fit it but if it doesn’t line up I’m not doing body work to make it work. Thank you643E15D6-657F-4665-AF32-CBC3FEF1A85F.jpeg160CACEA-1F6C-4E8C-8CF0-1F2160815EE3.jpeg

87ninefiveone

Buick Newbie
Buick Ownership
2013 Regal GS
I know the pre- and post-update GS bumpers can be swapped, but I'm not sure about the non-GS models. I would suggest that you go to a site like gmpartsdirect.com and look up the hood and fender part numbers for 2013 and 2014 models. If they're the same, that would be a good indicator that the bumper will fit, but you may still need the internal bumper parts and electrical bits to make the swap work right.

Pedal Commander