2013 Buick Encore AWD

KingBuick

Washington, DC
2008 Volvo S60 2.5T
From the 2012 Washington DC Auto Show.

2013 Enclave AWD.

Here's the video:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7c1F-gUg5P8&feature=plcp&context=C34f8524UDOEgsToPDskIwk1JXL8ELTqg6GYs5eMf4[/ame]

KingBuick.

winstonscifi

Buick Newbie
Buick
Thanks so much for the video. My wife and I have a Suzuki SX4 Crossover. The new Encore is about the same size - perfect. Two things that could be a problem. In everything I've seen, there is no center armrest on this new vehicle. For comfort and convenience - there should be a center armrest! Also, it looks as if the roof rack system is more show than functional. For a roof rack system to be useful, you should be able to wrap a rope or bungee cord around it. This current system is closed - that means you have to buy latch on crossmembers to make it work. This is stupid - just make the roof rack system an open rail system! Other than those two things, this vehicle would be perfect!!!

KingBuick

Washington, DC
2008 Volvo S60 2.5T
Thanks so much for the video. My wife and I have a Suzuki SX4 Crossover. The new Encore is about the same size - perfect. Two things that could be a problem. In everything I've seen, there is no center armrest on this new vehicle. For comfort and convenience - there should be a center armrest! Also, it looks as if the roof rack system is more show than functional. For a roof rack system to be useful, you should be able to wrap a rope or bungee cord around it. This current system is closed - that means you have to buy latch on crossmembers to make it work. This is stupid - just make the roof rack system an open rail system! Other than those two things, this vehicle would be perfect!!!
You're very welcome for the video. I'm glad you enjoyed it.

I agree. The Encore is based on a small Chevrolet car (I forgot the name of which car the Buick saleslady told me). I wish that it was made a bit bigger and it should have center armrest as well.

KingBuick.

Get your turbo buick badge right here!