• Hint: Use a descriptive title for your new message
    If you're looking for help and want to draw people in who can assist you, use a descriptive subject title when posting your message. In other words, "2008 LaCrosse" isn't going to indicate to anybody that you need help. However, "Need help with my 2008 LaCrosse" will. Be as descriptive as you can. Please use common sense... This message can be closed by clicking the X in the top right corner.

2013 buick encore im haveing some issue with running lean

DocBrown

Buick Ownership
2016 Encore Sport Touring
You should be able to get this info from a service manual. How do you know you're running lean? The computer controls how much fuel is injected into the cylinders, there are other things such as a bad thermostat that can make the computer change the air/fuel mixture causing rich or lean conditions.

DocBrown

Buick Ownership
What code(s)? Codes are not always directly related to the root cause, they can be of the symptoms also.

Wildmanbill

Buick Ownership
Buick encore 2013
Thats the code that started everything. It would go into limp mode. I replaced the turbo intake and the vaule cover and it was still running lean after just no codes now

HotZ28

Buick Ownership
1996 Roadmaster Limited Collectors Edition 58k - 1996 PAU
Do you have a code for a lean condition, such as P0171-P0172?

DocBrown

Buick Ownership
I'm sorry, but you are being really vague. You're making us play 20 questions and feeding us bits and pieces. No codes, so how do you know it's running lean? "Started everything" inferring there is a lot more you aren't stating. Please take a few minutes and write what started, what was done, all the codes you had, how many miles, what year, is this the 138hp engine, or the 153, etc. Please, give us a complete picture.

Wildmanbill

Buick Ownership
Buick encore 2013
Sorry not trying to be vague i was meaning that the p0299 code for the underboost turbo is the first thing that pop up and. And with by running lean it was in the fuel curve on the code checker it was a 10.2 and it is not throwing a code now at all. I also just went on and took it to my buddy's shop to let him work on it. Thanks for the help just didnt have the time to keep fooling with it

Pedal Commander