For Sale 2013 Buick Regal For Sale

Regal36

MN
Buick Ownership
2013 Buick Regal GS
Hello Everyone,

My 2013 Buick Regal GS is for sale! The car is in great shape and still carry's the factory powertrain warranty.

I am the 2nd owner of the car and original purchased the car with 19,000 miles on the car. The car is in excellent shape and has been stored for the winters since I have owned the car. The car is is listed with the NADA Blue Book for 15,995. The car is being sold for $17,500 with the modifications that the car has. Here are the list of modifications the cars has:

Real Carbon Fiber Engine cover from the UK with custom turbo/Buick badge added to it to make it look factory
Real Carbon Fiber Side mirror Caps
Real Carbon Fiber Exhaust port covers
4D Carbon Fiber wrap for the interior trim (Professionally installed by myself) This is removable if desired.
H&R Lowering Springs from the UK. (Installed at 35,000 Miles) w/ 4 Wheel Alignment
Aero Force Technologies (4 Parameter - newest product) Digital OBD2 Gauge (Installed 3/8/2019)
Aero Force Technologies Custom Vent Gauge Pod (Installed 3/8/2019)
LED Reverse Lights
LED Interior Lights
LED Buick LOGO door projector lights (Illuminates the Buick Logo on the ground when the front doors are opened at night)
K&N 2013 Buick Regal 2.0L L4 Cold Air Intake (69-4532TTK)
"Professional Custom" Made Indigo Gauges (Not installed yet, but will be soon) Has Buick logo on them.

I have all the original parts that come with the car: Stock Air Intake, Stock Engine Cover, Stock Suspension Springs, Stock Painted Mirror Covers and stock vent for the gauge pod location.

Its fully loaded with Navigation, 6- speed manual, and only has 51,XXX miles.

Its the 2.0L Turbo and even though the sticker states 19/27 MPG, I get 23 to 30 all day and never below that.

The car features is as followed:
-Carbon Fiber Mirror Covers (Not Shown) (Can send Pictures if needed)
-2.0 HO Ecotech Turbo-charged motor (LHU)
-Toyo tires (Great Shape)
-Premium Black interior
-Navigation
-Brembo Front Brakes
-20 inch wheels (Factory added feature) w/ wheel locks
-Brand new Premium All weather mats and OEM black mats
-Harmon Kardon 9 Speaker System
-7" Touch Screen
-Crystal Red tint coat color
-XM ready Radio
-Front and rear parking Assist
-Standard, Sport and GS mode for Suspension (*GS mode changes gauge color to White)
-Both front heated seats and Dual Climate control
-Push button Start
-Key less entry
-Cargo net (Factory Add on)
-Full Power seats
-HID headlamps
-Bluetooth for calls, Music, Pandora, Outside temperature, Onstar
-Usb and Aux plug in for music and pictures for the touch screen
-Cd/MP3 Player
-Driver and passenger windows Auto up and down
-Sunroof/Moonroof
-Power-train 6 year 70,000 Mile until June-ish

Pros:
-Car has been stored all winters I have owned it
-The car is in great mechanical shape per my knowledge
-Has a seat cover on the back seats to prevent UV and other damage (back seats are "like new")
-Detailed the car monthly and applied Vinyl & Leather Rejuvenator, Voodoo Blend, Surf City Garage.
-All Highway miles. I only drove this to work 4-6 times a summer and a too car shows. Car was stored in a
garage at work.

Cons:
  • The car has your typical tiny rocks chips for the miles and age of the car (Not many)
  • The car has curb rash on 2 wheels (One from myself and one from the previous owner) Detroitwheelandtire.com Can fix them fro 175 per wheel
  • Passenger Side - Side skirt has a small crack from the curb chuck. I have a OEM Skirt skirt that is painted another red and needs to be painted to match. (Comes with car)
The car is priced at my lowest. I can work with the price if you want to remove some the aftermarket parts I have installed. Low Ballers, spammers, joy riders.. do not contact me.

Disclaimer: I will not let you test drive the car for a joy ride. I will need a certified letter from the bank "for this car" to let you test drive the car.
I can drive the car for you if you do not have this document so you know if drives fine before you go to the bank for a loan. If you need vehicle information for the bank, I am more than happy to provide it. The car has a clean title and no accidents that I am aware of.

Please ONLY direct message me for info and questions.

Attachments

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.