2013 Buick Verano Codes. Check engine light on

sylvia2555

Buick Ownership
tradevon2
My check engine light came on. It’s not the gas cap. Confirmed. Had ran a code tester P0097, P11C2 and P2199. Which one should I start with? Are all 3 easy to get to on my own for replacement? Thanks

Maverick7

Buick Ownership
Buick
Did you recently change your engine air filter? If so and you happened to disconnect the (Map) Sensor to remove the filter easier, it will trip these codes sometimes if not connected back correctly. The (IAT) Intake Air Temperature Sensor Wiring is connected to the (MAP) Sensor in that harness connection. Check this location

Buick verano.jpg MAP-Sensor.jpg

Attachments

• Buick verano.jpg
    Buick verano.jpg
    965 KB · Views: 19
Last edited:

sylvia2555

Buick Ownership
tradevon2
Thank you I was just about to ask where are these sensors.

sylvia2555

Buick Ownership
tradevon2
Can anyone send me a location of the IAT sensor location. I see the MAF sensor and I unplugged that and opened the air intake and pulled the filter out but I do not see any other sensors. Or would someone have a pic. Autozone shows something totally different than the gmc parts website.

Remellick

Douglasville, GA.
Buick Ownership
2013 Buick Verano
Can anyone send me a location of the IAT sensor location. I see the MAF sensor and I unplugged that and opened the air intake and pulled the filter out but I do not see any other sensors. Or would someone have a pic. Autozone shows something totally different than the gmc parts website.
I wish someone who knows would respond to your questions because zi am experiencing the exact same codes as you are AND finding the same conflicting images of this sensor here being attached to the map sensor and the sensor by this same nomenclature at auto parts sites online and the brick and mortar stores.

Get your turbo buick badge right here!