2013 Enclave Transmission issue.

Rich1967

Buick Ownership
2013 Enclave
This car is not shifting properly. The Transmission does not slip, it just does not shift properly. Is the Transmission computer controlled?

MelsRegal

Buick Ownership
Regal GS 2017
Yes, the transmission is computer controlled.
A transmission capable scan tool is needed to diagnose the problem.
You could start with a filter and fluid change if you don't know if it ever was done before.

Rich1967

Buick Ownership
2013 Enclave
Yes, the transmission is computer controlled.
A transmission capable scan tool is needed to diagnose the problem.
You could start with a filter and fluid change if you don't know if it ever was done before.
The fluid and filter have not been changed as of yet. But thank you for the information. This vehicle belongs to my daughter who lives in another state. I am trying to give her as much info as I can before she has to deal with her dealer.

Looking to update and upgrade your Buick luxury automobile? Look no further than right here in our own forum store - where orders are shipped immediately!

Rich1967

Buick Ownership
2013 Enclave
The fluid and filter have not been changed as of yet. But thank you for the information. This vehicle belongs to my daughter who lives in another state. I am trying to give her as much info as I can before she has to deal with her dealer.
Now I’m pissed! She took her car to a Buick Dealer close to her home. After a Tech drove the car he could not find anything wrong. I had the car at my Mechanic who recommended a Buick dealer scan the transmission because there was a problem. They called her yesterday to get approval for a trans flush and filter. Now today they are saying after the work was done the transmission is worse then before she brought it in.

Get your turbo buick badge right here!
Protect your vehicle from code scanners