• Hint: Use a descriptive title for your new message
    If you're looking for help and want to draw people in who can assist you, use a descriptive subject title when posting your message. In other words, "2008 LaCrosse" isn't going to indicate to anybody that you need help. However, "Need help with my 2008 LaCrosse" will. Be as descriptive as you can. Please use common sense... This message can be closed by clicking the X in the top right corner.

2013 Regal GS - Loud Squeal

fieldski

Buick Ownership
2013 Regal GS
Newly purchased 2013 Regal GS. 66k miles.

Need some help from the community. I am a previous lessee of a 2015 Regal Turbo, one of the best cars I have owned. I recently purchased a 2013 Regal GS FWD 66k miles. This car is awesome... Day 2 of driving I noticed that when in reverse it has a random "squeal" and it is actually quite loud. I contacted the dealer and it is going to get looked at. I'm hoping the community can chime in.

Also, I know the Regal has camera issues, when in reverse the camera does not even do anything... On the test drive it did work.

Mike

fieldski

Buick Ownership
2013 Regal GS
Do you only hear the squeal when backing up with your foot on the brake?
Day 3 : Seems to be happening random but it is happening in any gear ( Drive or Reverse ). Initially my foot is/was on the break but we noticed it leaving a stop sign today. It seems to drive fine after launch but now that we heard it in D it is more concerning. Taking it to the dealership on Monday.

EDIT: Parking it in the garage tonight slowly, as soon as I put it in D it squealed again. Doesn't sound right :(
Thoughts?

Pedal Commander