2013 Verano..our 2nd new Buick

Barry

Palm Springs, CA.
2012 LaCrosse Mocha Steel Prem. pkg, chrome wheels HUD, 2013 Verano Turbo Mocha Bronze Metallic.
Took delivery of a new 13 Verano yesterday and it will be my wife's car. I'll keep the 2012 Lacrosse. We got the Mocha metallic with Cashmere leather and Premium Pkg...all the goodies including the Turbo!! I had a chance to drive it today and I gotta say....That turbo is flat out awesome for power! I had no idea a 4 cylinder could do that. I mean to say, if you mash it just a tad over half accelerator...you better be ready for some action because it's going to happen! Fit and finish was perfect. Not a flaw to be found. The car is very very quiet on the road. The steering is "quick" meaning it takes very little input to get reaction. I put a coat of wax on it and was amazed at the actual color. There is a LOT of tiny metallic color in the dark chocolate color. Seems to be greens and golds but you have to look close and in the sun. All in all....this is going to be a very nice car to have.

Barry

Palm Springs, CA.
2012 LaCrosse Mocha Steel Prem. pkg, chrome wheels HUD, 2013 Verano Turbo Mocha Bronze Metallic.
and that's on Californy 87 octane! A tune would just wear out the front tires from smoking them!! I see no need whatsoever for more!

aerogel

Buick
Took delivery of a new 13 Verano yesterday and it will be my wife's car. I'll keep the 2012 Lacrosse. We got the Mocha metallic with Cashmere leather and Premium Pkg...all the goodies including the Turbo!! I had a chance to drive it today and I gotta say....That turbo is flat out awesome for power! I had no idea a 4 cylinder could do that. I mean to say, if you mash it just a tad over half accelerator...you better be ready for some action because it's going to happen! Fit and finish was perfect. Not a flaw to be found. The car is very very quiet on the road. The steering is "quick" meaning it takes very little input to get reaction. I put a coat of wax on it and was amazed at the actual color. There is a LOT of tiny metallic color in the dark chocolate color. Seems to be greens and golds but you have to look close and in the sun. All in all....this is going to be a very nice car to have.
I have the same color - really enjoying it! :)

Turbo Buick Badge