For Sale 2014 Buick Regal GS AWD 2.0T w/Trifecta - $19,000 USD - Otsego, MI 49078

BPuff57

A Regular
Hi All,

Summary:

Some of you may have read through my build thread here. I've recently purchased a 2017 GS, so now my "back-to-stock" 2014 GS AWD is up for sale. Includes factory 19's from the 2017 (unbelievable condition!), as well as the original body parts. It's completely back to stock with the exception of the Trifecta Advantage tune for the engine and transmission. I'll include the cable and a USB drive with all the information from the tune so the new owner has both the stock tune and the Trifecta tune. I can help the new owner flash things back to stock if they would like.

History:
I purchased this car in August of 2016 from Serpentini Chevrolet in Ohio as the 2nd owner. This car was a leased vehicle prior to me. If you're interested, know that you can have more confidence in the vehicle you're purchasing since you have a more complete history of how the car was taken care of - unlike the typical purchasing experience at a dealership. Anyone who has read through my build threads knows I adore my cars and maintain them meticulously. Ceramic coating and scheduled maintenance are staples for my stable.

Price:
$19,000 USD is a fair opening price, but I am open to realistic and genuine offers - especially from members of the Buick Community. Please either contact me directly via PM or feel free to post your questions below. Please do not contact me with "what's the lowest you'll take for it?" as I've already indicated my asking price. If you have a different realistic price in mind, offer it up and let's have a conversation about it.

Below are the details from my ad on Autotrader (feel free to snicker if you like):

This beautiful 2-owner Regal GS in Black Diamond Tri-coat has been meticulously maintained (records included), and is in outstanding shape. 2.0L Turbo motor (260HP, 295 ft-lbs Tq), Haldex All-Wheel-Drive (AWD) with 6-speed shiftable Automatic Transmission. Very fast and very luxurious. High Quality Window Tint. Nearly new Goodyear Eagle RS-A All-Season tires. Just back from professional detailer, and paint is professionally polished and coated with CQuartz Ceramic Coating. Includes nearly every factory option available. You will not believe how good this car looks - must be seen in person.

68,850 Miles
Inline-4 2.0L Turbocharged Motor
6-Speed Shiftable Automatic Transmission
Haldex All-Wheel-Drive
Adjustable Sport Suspension (Flex-ride)
Painted Brembo 4-Piston Brake Calipers
19" OEM Snowflake Pattern Aluminum Wheels with Goodyear Eagle RS-A 245/40R19 Tires
Black Diamond Tri-coat Paint, corrected/polished & protected with C-Quartz Ceramic Coating
Premium Window & Windshield Tint
Power Windows
Power Locks
Power Mirrors
Heated Leather Seats
Power Driver Seat & Power Passenger Seat
60/40 Split Rear Seat
Heated Leather Flat-Bottom Steering Wheel
Steering Wheel Controls
Entertainment Center with CD Player, Media Player, Bluetooth Hands-Free, and Turn-by-Turn Navigation
Dual-Zone Climate Control
Blind Spot Monitoring & Lane Assist
Cruise Control

Always garaged. Very well maintained. Excellent condition. Non-smoker. No pets. Still under factory powertrain warranty.

More pictures available upon request.

Warm regards,

Ben

BPuff57

A Regular
Bump. Still for sale. Price reduction to $17,000.

Just looked at the odometer, and actual miles right now are 67,832, not 68,850. Not sure how my number was off on the original post.

Last edited:
Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.