2014 Buick Regal GS Daytime running light?

Jade_Reese

Buick Ownership
2014 Buick Regal GS, 1983 Regal Limited, 1982 Regal Base Somerset
I need some help with my headlight assembly. What is the upside down V shaped light on the assembly that turns off when you turn on your turn signal, is this the daytime running light? Has anyone ever needed to replace this this light? is it a bulb? Any help would be appreciated.

XtraPerformance

Buick Ownership
2016 Regal GS
The "upside down V" is the daytime running light. I personally haven't had to replace mine but it is a strip made up of individual LEDs on the GS model. I would imagine it would be quite complicated to replace them and I'm guessing the dealer would want to replace the whole headlight assembly.

Looking to update and upgrade your Buick luxury automobile? Look no further than right here in our own forum store - where orders are shipped immediately!

Jade_Reese

Buick Ownership
2014 Buick Regal GS, 1983 Regal Limited, 1982 Regal Base Somerset
The "upside down V" is the daytime running light. I personally haven't had to replace mine but it is a strip made up of individual LEDs on the GS model. I would imagine it would be quite complicated to replace them and I'm guessing the dealer would want to replace the whole headlight assembly.
Thank you for your help. I will look into a new headlight, or both.

Get your turbo buick badge right here!
Protect your vehicle from code scanners