2014 buick Verano pulls to the right

jmartin

Buick Ownership
2014 buick verano
I just bought a 2014 buick Verano has 29,000 miles when bought it pulled to the right. they said they would fix it. they did a alignment on it and didn't help at all, they put new tires on the car still did not change at all. when going down the road the steering wheel is always a bit to the left and the car drifts to the right. they checked all the brake calipers and said they were fine none hanging up. doing some checking I found there is a motor/sensor in the steering callom that needs centered before alignment. can anyone say if that is true or not?

thanks for any help I can get

MelsRegal

Buick Ownership
Regal GS 2017
did you a report on the car before buying it to check for the accident history?
who is doing the work on the car, a Buick dealer?

jmartin

Buick Ownership
2014 buick verano
I did get the report and no wrecks were reported. I had it aligned today at the buick dealership they said the calibrated the steering wheel and aligned again but did not help at all. so in the last week it was aligned 4 times in 3 different shops two being dealers, new tire all 4, steering wheel aligned. they said this week the want to send the car to a frame shop to be checked. had the car a week today and has been in the shop 5 out of the 7 days. just not sure what to do if the frame shop don't find the problem

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.