2014 Encore Buick Canada

rgt50wood

Buick Ownership
2014 White Encore Premium FWD
Tried to price a 2014 Encore from the Buick Canada site ( using the Build & Price tool ).
From the equipment list, it looks like the back-up camera is not available, even for the Premium model.
Is this possible or is the website wrong?

weekend_drive

BC
Buick Ownership
Encore AWD Leather
Could only find the 2013 Encore on the .ca site. Where are you that you see the 2014 info?

.com users are reporting several errors so it may be that the websites just need a proper updating.

In any case, the .com site is showing the camera standard across all Encore's which I would suggest is going to be accurate for the .ca site in the coming months.

rgt50wood

Buick Ownership
2014 White Encore Premium FWD
Thank you weekend_drive...
From the buick.ca site I used the " Build and Price tool " and selected the Encore 2014 option from the pull-down menus,
At the end of the vehicle selection process you can see the equipment for the chosen Encore model. There is no camera listed there. ( all other options are listed however).
Let's hope you are correct and it is only one of the many mistakes found on the Buick sites. ...Doesn't say much for the person who proof-reads the material for these websites

weekend_drive

BC
Buick Ownership
Encore AWD Leather
OK, main page, then "build and price". Gotcha.

The Encore showcase site uses the 2013 as the list model. Comparing the two, it seems like they just grabbed the base 2013 info to shove into the "new" 2014 page. Yikes!

mmadden2

Northern VA
Buick Ownership
2012 LaCrosse Touring, 2014 Encore Prem AWD
When I bought a '14 Encore a few days ago I asked the dealer (Delaware USA) if he had any new '14 print brochures yet. He did, so I brought 2 of those home with us. Maybe they are available at Canadian dealers now as well?

Get your turbo buick badge right here!