2014 Lacrosse won’t start

arabianfancy

Buick Ownership
2014 lacrosse
My mom went into a store with her key fob. I was the car with it running. Got a notice that no remote was detected. I pushed the start button and turned the car off and went inside to help her.
Came back out and it won’t crank. Gauges going up and down all types of messages flashing. Would crank for a second then quit. Jumped it off. Nothing. Replaced the battery nothing. No air blowing won’t turn off , then it will but won’t crank
54,000 miles on it. Driven occasionally
HELP !!

Attachments

• AAA7B6EA-BBA2-44ED-B270-1E7F03B768C8.jpeg
    AAA7B6EA-BBA2-44ED-B270-1E7F03B768C8.jpeg
    219.1 KB · Views: 4

Mad*Max

Toronto
Buick Ownership
2010 LaCrosse CXS, 2019 Corvette Stingray, 2018 Cadillac ATS AWD
My mom went into a store with her key fob. I was the car with it running. Got a notice that no remote was detected. I pushed the start button and turned the car off and went inside to help her.
Came back out and it won’t crank. Gauges going up and down all types of messages flashing. Would crank for a second then quit. Jumped it off. Nothing. Replaced the battery nothing. No air blowing won’t turn off , then it will but won’t crank
54,000 miles on it. Driven occasionally
HELP !!
Which battery did you replace? Did you try putting fob in cup holder slot?

Looking to update and upgrade your Buick luxury automobile? Look no further than right here in our own forum store - where orders are shipped immediately!
Get your turbo buick badge right here!
Protect your vehicle from code scanners