2014 Service Stabilitrak

Thread starter #1
Buick Ownership
Buick Regal
Just passed the bumper to bumper warranty mileage and the service stabilitrak message appeared. Suspicious how it does that. I got the last laugh because my car had more than normal miles on it when I bought it, so my car still has bumper to bumper warranty.

CLE12GS

Cleveland
Buick Ownership
2012 Buick GS
Do you have a OBD II Scanner, check for codes and clear them (even if none found), I blieve it's a communication error, I have a Torque Pro app which checks for CEL and on occasion, my flashes and blinks "Stabilitrac / Traction Control Error", but I have to remove my OBD II Scanner and clear codes for it to reset, then I'm good.

SSJ455

Hudson Valley
Buick Ownership
2013 Quicksilver Regal GS
You may want to check the battery. I had a 2011 Camaro and when it was a little cold,I would get the "Service Stabilitrac". It was because the battery was getting weak. It was the original battery as well and when I changed it I had no issues.

alphabets

Buick Ownership
2014 Buick Regal Turbo
Yes, scanning it is the best way to find out because it can almost mean anything. Not to scare you, but when I got those lights at 29k miles it was because I lost a piston. Yes, at 29k miles. Ridiculous.

e2e

Buick Ownership
2013 Regal Turbo
I received the Stabilitrak warning a couple of months ago -- I'm long out of the bumper-to-bumper warranty. Decided to take it into the dealer anyway, and they replaced both the intake and exhaust cam solenoids, which took care of the problem. Best part was that they said these parts are covered under the longer drivetrain warranty, under which I was still covered.

Zeroboostbuick

S.W. Ontario Canada
Buick Ownership
2018 Regal Sportback - 2010 Yamaha R6 (track bike) Past cars: 92 LeSabre, 98 Regal, 02 GrandPrixGT
I received the Stabilitrak warning a couple of months ago -- I'm long out of the bumper-to-bumper warranty. Decided to take it into the dealer anyway, and they replaced both the intake and exhaust cam solenoids, which took care of the problem. Best part was that they said these parts are covered under the longer drivetrain warranty, under which I was still covered.
Out of curiosity... Besides the stabilitrak light.... was the Service Engine light ON ???

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.