2015 Buick Enclave speakers not working

JasonMcC

Buick Ownership
Enclave 2015
My speaker aren't working. The radio display still comes on. When I turn the vehicle on an annoying clicking sound comes through the speakers and it won't stop till all power to the vehicle is off.

I checked the Amp and Radio fuzes and they are good. Out of the minimal research that I have done so far, everything points towards the Amp going bad.

Any advice on where I should start without going to the dealership and having them charge me an arm and a leg to fix the issue?

Benoit9

Buick Ownership
Enclave 2015
My speaker aren't working. The radio display still comes on. When I turn the vehicle on an annoying clicking sound comes through the speakers and it won't stop till all power to the vehicle is off.

I checked the Amp and Radio fuzes and they are good. Out of the minimal research that I have done so far, everything points towards the Amp going bad.

Any advice on where I should start without going to the dealership and having them charge me an arm and a leg to fix the issue?
Hi ! I have the same issue ! How did you resolve it ?? Thanks !

DocBrown

Buick Ownership
2016 Encore Sport Touring
Hi ! I have the same issue ! How did you resolve it ?? Thanks !
The OP has not been here since Aug of 2020. Also, note the reply above, you might get more answers posting in the Enclave forum. This is the Encore forum. Hope you get your answer!

Looking to update and upgrade your Buick luxury automobile? Look no further than right here in our own forum store - where orders are shipped immediately!