2015 Buick Encore Back Hatch

dutch1001

Buick Ownership
2015 Encore
Hello,

I have a 2015 Buick encore that has a back hatch that will not open all the time.
All the doors will open when I hit the remote to open everything, but the hatch does not.

Is there an easy fix for this or another way to open the hatch?

Thanks

dutch1001

Buick Ownership
2015 Encore
Hello,

I have a 2015 Buick encore that has a back hatch that will not open all the time.
All the doors will open when I hit the remote to open everything, but the hatch does not.

Is there an easy fix for this or another way to open the hatch?

Thanks
Lubricating the hatch made no difference.

2007LucerneCXL

Illinois
Buick Ownership
2007 Lucerne CXL. and 1995 Lesabre currently, past 1973 Riviera, 1968 Riviera
This may be something to look at:
"Open Vehicle Settings in the Configuration menu to change the remote lock and unlock settings".

Unless the lock switch on the door has become inactive, as I do not own one, is there a rear door button in the driver's area and if so does this work or also intermittent?

Some other Buick models had a switch to open or lock the rear door, not sure on this model, if so you should see if it's on all the way and not partial.

g_864506

This may be something to look at:
"Open Vehicle Settings in the Configuration menu to change the remote lock and unlock settings".

Unless the lock switch on the door has become inactive, as I do not own one, is there a rear door button in the driver's area and if so does this work or also intermittent?

Some other Buick models had a switch to open or lock the rear door, not sure on this model, if so you should see if it's on all the way and not partial.
I just went out to give it a try, but no luck at all. Thanks anyway!! It's going to the dealership on Monday.

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.