• Hint: Use a descriptive title for your new message
    If you're looking for help and want to draw people in who can assist you, use a descriptive subject title when posting your message. In other words, "2008 LaCrosse" isn't going to indicate to anybody that you need help. However, "Need help with my 2008 LaCrosse" will. Be as descriptive as you can. Please use common sense... This message can be closed by clicking the X in the top right corner.

2015 buick encore premium intellilink failure

Felix_aripa

Buick Ownership
Encore
So I bought my 2015 encore premium with 26k and I installed an aftermarket subwoofer then not even a week later the intellilink screen went black. Had it completely replaced but no software upgrades. Fast forward a year and the issue happens again. I was under the impression it was my aftermarket subwoofer but then upon further investigation I come to find out its a common issue with gm intellilink. Luckily it will be covered by the warranty I bought. I've done research and I heard that replacing the hmi is a possible fix. Or a software update. If anyone has any solutions please let me know. I have an appointment scheduled and I have the after market equipment unplugged until further notice until I can get the intellilink back up. I don't want this happening again.

DocBrown

Buick Ownership
2016 Encore Sport Touring
Keep us posted. I know it happens but I don't think it's all that common. That said your subwoofer should have nothing to do with it.

Pedal Commander