• Hint: Use a descriptive title for your new message
    If you're looking for help and want to draw people in who can assist you, use a descriptive subject title when posting your message. In other words, "2008 LaCrosse" isn't going to indicate to anybody that you need help. However, "Need help with my 2008 LaCrosse" will. Be as descriptive as you can. Please use common sense... This message can be closed by clicking the X in the top right corner.

2015 Enclave Headlight issues

dwink2u

Buick Ownership
2015 Enclave
My headlights have been going off for a few seconds then they'll come back on. Then occasionally one headlight will go totally out. This is quite hazadarous to be driving along and suddenly have no lights! They have always came back on though. I went to an auto parts store to buy a replacement and he said all the lights were on so I didn't need one.

I took it to the dealership today thinking (hoping) it was an issue that warranty would cover. Well, lucky me! They said it was both headlights that needed to be replaced. $300 each and with labor $900. I said no thinks I'd find someone else to put them in. Anyone else had similar issue? I'm wondering if it really is the headlights or a wiring issue. Hate to pay $600 for headlights only to find out I'm having the same issue.

Thoughts anyone? And, anyone have the part no. for replacement bulb?

dwink2u

Buick Ownership
2015 Enclave
Thanks. Just wondering if I find a comparable bulb (D3S) if they would say since I didn't use "original part" the part caused the problem?

Pedal Commander