2015 Enclave Stabilitrax / Traction

Coleendavenport

Buick Ownership
2015 Enclave
Just bought a used 2015 Enclave today from Carmax. No previous accidents noted on VIN report.
Driving up hill the car started having high RPM, could not accelerate and then the service Stabilitrax message came up. What’s the problem with this? Seeing it on lots of forums. Taking it back to Carmax today- don’t know if this is fixable?

TonyP999

Buick Ownership
Enclave
Should I return the car? Or just ask them to fix it? Is this a reoccurring problem in this year and model?
This has happened to me in my 2014 Enclave. Took it to the dealer and scan shows nothing wrong. They said the sensor is probably sticking. When this happened again, I stopped, turned off the ignition and restarted. The problem went away. It has happened a couple of times with no rhyme or reason for the occurrence of the problem.

Fcar1953

Pittsburgh Pa
Buick Ownership
14 Lacrosse Premium AWD 15 Enclave Premium
Just bought a used 2015 Enclave today from Carmax. No previous accidents noted on VIN report.
Driving up hill the car started having high RPM, could not accelerate and then the service Stabilitrax message came up. What’s the problem with this? Seeing it on lots of forums. Taking it back to Carmax today- don’t know if this is fixable?
I hope you bought a warranty with that car. And yes you should have them repair it. Don't leave their lot without a warranty. I bought a 15 and before the warranty expired i extended it. With all the electronic on these cars i will not let a warranty lapse. I have not had a problem with my E what so ever but you never know. One repair could cost what you pay for the warranty. I do not add them to my payment i put them on a credit card, pay it off in a year.

jasgang

Buick Ownership
enclave
It requires a scan of the ABS module to determine the cause. It could be a wheel sensor.
Hey Mel it looks like you may have been around the block a few times, I need to change my ac compressor (myself), do you know of any access to a manual or video for this project?

2007LucerneCXL

Illinois
Buick Ownership
2007 Lucerne CXL. and 1995 Lesabre currently, past 1973 Riviera, 1968 Riviera
You are posting a question in the 2015 Enclave Stabilitrax / Traction, you need to repost it and include details of your vehicle for better results, just a FYI.

g_834168

I hope you bought a warranty with that car. And yes you should have them repair it. Don't leave their lot without a warranty. I bought a 15 and before the warranty expired i extended it. With all the electronic on these cars i will not let a warranty lapse. I have not had a problem with my E what so ever but you never know. One repair could cost what you pay for the warranty. I do not add them to my payment i put them on a credit card, pay it off in a year.
I have a 2012 buick enclave.Same problem very dangerous, had 2 modules changed $700.00 and a month later same thing! This is a horrible problem they will not address needs to be recalled I almost got hit by a log truck when I pulled out onto the highway and lost all power! No warning just started dinging and traction control off/service stabilitrack on dashboard. door locks were going up and down very hard and could not control anything!.

jasgang

Buick Ownership
enclave
Hey Mel it looks like you may have been around the block a few times, I need to change my ac compressor (myself), do you know of any access to a manual or video for this project?
You are posting a question in the 2015 Enclave Stabilitrax / Traction, you need to repost it and include details of your vehicle for better results, just a FYI.
Actually, I had a vacuum leak creating a p0171 0174, and once I took care of that. Scotty Kilmer advised me that many times when a fault or error occurs, it will cause multiple errors when in reality nothing is wrong with ABS, tire pressure, stabilitytrak, etc.

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.