2015 Premium with 7-Spoke Wheels

TKORG

Buick Newbie
Buick Ownership
Buick
Greetings Everyone,

I'm in the market to purchase a 2015 Encore Premium edition, but I've been told that the 7-spoke rim that should come standard on the premium edition are nowhere to be found. I've had my local dealer perform a search for all 2015 Encores and none of them have the upgraded 7-spoke rims. I've also asked the dealer's parts department to inquire about purchasing them and I was told that they're not available...they don't have a price for them...nor do they know when to expect them.

Anybody know what the issue is? Will these rims ever be available on the 2015 model? What gives? Help!

longislander

LI, NY
Buick Ownership
'15 Encore Premium FWD White Pearl/Saddle (wife's car)
We have a 2015 Encore Premium with the 7-spoke Chrome Wheels.
First of all the standard wheels on the Premium are the same 5-spoke silver painted ones as on all other trim levels.
Ours was an early build 2015 so the 7-spoke CHROME wheels were available at that time, optional at $995. Then they were shown on the GM Order Guide as "built out" for the model year. Now if you build and price on buick.com, you will see that 7-spoke PAINTED wheels (in the same design as the chromies) are shown as optional at $295.
These cars take a LONG time to get here from S. Korea so my guess is the ones with these new wheels haven't hit the ground in the U.S. yet.

adrunk

Silicon Valley
Buick Ownership
1-16-1992
I don't know about wheel availability, but we were at the dealer for our near end lease return and saw some like these

Buick-Encore-2014.jpg

Buick-Encore-the-little-kitchen-079.jpg

2015-buick-encore-model-overview-exterior-938x528-15BUER00011.jpg

Just gorgeous!

I wish ours had had these wheels

:headbang:

Looking to update and upgrade your Buick luxury automobile? Look no further than right here in our own forum store - where orders are shipped immediately!

longislander

LI, NY
Buick Ownership
'15 Encore Premium FWD White Pearl/Saddle (wife's car)
I don't know about wheel availability, but we were at the dealer for our near end lease return and saw some like these
Just gorgeous!
I wish ours had had these wheels
:headbang:
Those are the 7-spoke Chrome wheels which are no longer available. A Silver-painted version is now offered.
The first pic looks exactly like my wife's.
I've always liked the way your blue one looks and I LOVE the color of that new M-B..good luck with it!

TKORG

Buick Newbie
Buick Ownership
Buick
Must be different options between purchasing in the USA versus Canada. If you visit Buick.ca and select the Premium model, you'll see that the 7-spoke comes standard.

I'm still interested in timelines. Anybody know when these 7-spoke rims will start shipping? To Canada?

Get your turbo buick badge right here!
Protect your vehicle from code scanners