• Hint: Use a descriptive title for your new message
    If you're looking for help and want to draw people in who can assist you, use a descriptive subject title when posting your message. In other words, "2008 LaCrosse" isn't going to indicate to anybody that you need help. However, "Need help with my 2008 LaCrosse" will. Be as descriptive as you can. Please use common sense... This message can be closed by clicking the X in the top right corner.

2015 Regal GS Price

CKos97

Buick Ownership
1997 Buick Lesabre
Looking at purchasing a 2015 Regal GS 6 spd manual. 80k miles and pretty clean aside from a few imperfections in the paint and curbed rims (all 4). Figure this forum probably has the best guess as to what these are worth for the miles and "issues". Test drove the vehicle, drove good with no issues or out of place noises.

CKos97

Buick Ownership
1997 Buick Lesabre
Yes. Carfax comes up clean and shows normal maintenance and tires and brakes just replaced.

Delton

California
Buick Ownership
2016 Buick Regal GS AWD
I'd say 80k miles is high but I guess it's a five year old car huh...? Crazy, seems like 2015 was just yesterday. If the Carfax checks out and it's in the $14-16k range go for it. The manual is a unicorn.

Edit: I made rim repair a condition of purchase on my CPO '16 AWD GS. See if they'll do it for you. If they're the 19"s they'll clean up nice.

Turbo Buick Badge