• Hint: Use a descriptive title for your new message
    If you're looking for help and want to draw people in who can assist you, use a descriptive subject title when posting your message. In other words, "2008 LaCrosse" isn't going to indicate to anybody that you need help. However, "Need help with my 2008 LaCrosse" will. Be as descriptive as you can. Please use common sense... This message can be closed by clicking the X in the top right corner.

2016 Buick Encore Bluetooth problem

twoshoes

Buick Newbie
Buick Ownership
Buick
I have a 2016 Encore and most of the time the Bluetooth calling features work perfectly. I use the button on the steering wheel to make or answer calls. Lately when making a call, after the call command is issued with the number, the call screen comes up but does not say dialing number xxx-xxx-xxxx and then goes to a screen that says "transfer" and "private call" but then just stays and waits. The person being called does get the call but I can not hear them and they can not hear me. Is there something I may have done on either my phone or the Encore software? If I cancel the call and try again, sometimes it fails again but other times it works. Any ideas???

adamcar

Buick Ownership
Buick
Many times unpairing and re-pairing fixes it. Make sure to delete the phone from the Encore fully before re-pairing.

twoshoes

Buick Newbie
Buick Ownership
Buick
Thanks for that information, I will give that a try. But first, I need to look into the manual to find out how to un-pair the phone and then how to pair it back in as the dealer did this when we bought it new.

crakkus

Buick Ownership
Buick
Thanks for that information, I will give that a try. But first, I need to look into the manual to find out how to un-pair the phone and then how to pair it back in as the dealer did this when we bought it new.
This computer on these buicks are crap. I even went to the dealership to let them know of the bluetooth issues, and they say the cant find anything. Clearly even buick dealerships dont care about their own vehicles.

twoshoes

Buick Newbie
Buick Ownership
Buick
Many times unpairing and re-pairing fixes it. Make sure to delete the phone from the Encore fully before re-pairing.
Thanks again for the reply, your recommendation appears to have worked at least for the past week or so. Keeping my fingers crossed!

g_263962

I have latest experience Huawey cell phone with Bluetooth futures wich works and pairs with any devices with no problem. I pared the phone with my Buick with no problem. Can receive and answer the phone calls, can call as well. But streaming media from my phone is very problematic, the sound is horrible, the music keep lugging. Problem is still exist if you trying to stream your music what is saved on your phone as well. The stereo system is really poor quility. Keep pushing the Sirius radio on a dash board display even if you unchecked the Sirius as a main source of music.

Yogini

Buick Ownership
2015 Buick Encore
I have a 2015 Buick Encore. My Bluetooth was working just fine paired with my phone for making/receiving calls. However, this past week I can no longer hear the other party and they cannot hear me, despite the phone connecting. I have removed the device and re-paired it and it has not corrected the issue.