2016 Buick Lacrosse - Matching parts

george_ionita

Buick Ownership
Buick
Hi,
Is there any way to get a list of Buick matching parts?
Sometimes I go to get parts from junkyard; many close age (2005, 2007) Buicks parts, but I am not sure if they are a match....
Thanks!

2007LucerneCXL

Illinois
Buick Ownership
2007 Lucerne CXL. and 1995 Lesabre currently, past 1973 Riviera, 1968 Riviera
You're going to need to check online with a GM parts store and it should list what years a part covers before going to the yard, most yards also know years a part can cover. Just way too many parts for a list.

TellarHK

Carson City, NV
Buick Ownership
2014 Buick Lacrosse
One thing to keep in mind is that your car is a second generation model, so many parts from the 2010-2016 model years will have a chance of being compatible. You'll want to check anything questionable, but that's the window you should start with.

Rich B.

Minot, ME
Buick Ownership
2016 LaCrosse & 2013 Boss 302 Mustang
Yes, back in my tinkering days would come up with things unheard of. When I had my Turbo Z had a back fire through the intake.... Being a closed pressurized system, my intercooler blew apart (NOS system didn't help matters).

Next intercooler had pressure relief valve. Made with 1 1/4" electrical knockout plug, hole saw, O rings and heavy spring with threaded rod for tension adj. on underneath. Worked perfect, could adjust relief for any pressure(s). Never a problem again, at least with boost or back fire.

Point is- Anything goes, sometimes better than OEM. Intercooler is just air to air radiator, some could be liquid cooled of coarse. Photo similiar with perfect flat section on hose pleniums. What's this to do with Buicks, absolutely nothing. Just thought of is all...... 13802

Last edited:
Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.