• Hint: Use a descriptive title for your new message
    If you're looking for help and want to draw people in who can assist you, use a descriptive subject title when posting your message. In other words, "2008 LaCrosse" isn't going to indicate to anybody that you need help. However, "Need help with my 2008 LaCrosse" will. Be as descriptive as you can. Please use common sense... This message can be closed by clicking the X in the top right corner.

2016 Cascada - GPS issue

Leslie Chartier

Buick Newbie
Buick Ownership
Buick
I bought my 2016 Cascada in Oct 2016. It had been driven by the dealer, but was considered new. The Navigation screen shows it is in Michigan. I live in Oregon. The GPS in the upper right of the Navi screen is disabled with a line through it.

I've been to the dealer 4 times so far and it is still not fixed. They replaced the radio and the antenna. They said they get conflicting information from Buick help. I know this has been a problem in other Buicks, but has anyone seen it in a Cascada and have an idea of what might fix it?

I feel like I'm in the Twilight Zone!

G-951053

GPS worked fine on my 2016 Cascada until today. 22K miles on it now and it thinks i;m in Michigan rather than Northern Illinois.

Pedal Commander