• Hint: Use a descriptive title for your new message
    If you're looking for help and want to draw people in who can assist you, use a descriptive subject title when posting your message. In other words, "2008 LaCrosse" isn't going to indicate to anybody that you need help. However, "Need help with my 2008 LaCrosse" will. Be as descriptive as you can. Please use common sense... This message can be closed by clicking the X in the top right corner.

2016 Encore

DocBrown

Buick Ownership
2016 Encore Sport Touring
Ah, that makes sense. Before you do that check the payload sticker in the door. A scooter lift may exceed the capacity of the Encore. Also make sure the lift is compatible. Many of them are not compatible with the Encore.

DocBrown

Buick Ownership
2016 Encore Sport Touring
Good. I hope it all works out. This thing isn't meant to carry a lot of weight. Too much weight that far back will take weight off the front wheels and cause you to lose some steering control.

I'm thinking the camera could be relocated to the top of the lift gate somewhere, but I think it would be a pain to make it all work. Not impossible, just a pain. You might consider looking at an aftermarket camera. Give Crutchfield a call and tell them what you are trying to do. They are excellent to work with and they may be able to tell you what needs to be done.

Last edited: