• Hint: Use a descriptive title for your new message
    If you're looking for help and want to draw people in who can assist you, use a descriptive subject title when posting your message. In other words, "2008 LaCrosse" isn't going to indicate to anybody that you need help. However, "Need help with my 2008 LaCrosse" will. Be as descriptive as you can. Please use common sense... This message can be closed by clicking the X in the top right corner.

2016 Envision battery drain- unable to start without jump

Semiller

Buick Newbie
Buick Ownership
Buick
New member, first post. We are a Buick family, my first was a 1971 GS 350 when I was a kid and we now have a 2008 enclave and the envision.

We have had the battery drain problem twice since August. The first time the dealer replaced the battery, the second time they did nothing because there were no codes they could pull. Unfortunately the onstar tow jumped the car to load it onto the flatbed so the dealer did not get a dead car.

Is this an issue anyone else has experienced or is aware of?

NormT

Turbo-4 power!
OH-IO
Buick Ownership
2018 TourX
My friend has a 2016 Cadillac CT6 and had one battery already replaced. He has the 2nd I need of a jump too. He has been monitoring it at home with a battery tender. Being an engineer he is preplexed. Keep on the dealership until they figure out you have a energy leak or the battery manufacturer provides a good one.

Charles Miller

Buick Ownership
Envision
New member, first post. We are a Buick family, my first was a 1971 GS 350 when I was a kid and we now have a 2008 enclave and the envision.

We have had the battery drain problem twice since August. The first time the dealer replaced the battery, the second time they did nothing because there were no codes they could pull. Unfortunately the onstar tow jumped the car to load it onto the flatbed so the dealer did not get a dead car.

Is this an issue anyone else has experienced or is aware of?
Having same problem with 2017 Envision. Dealer says I don't drive the car enough! Thats not really an acceptable answer. Car wouldnt start yesterday while running errands, waited 10 minutes and it started. Didn't drive it for a few days and had to jump it to start. They have already replaced the battery once. Have owned car since Feb. 2018, a little over a year. Did you figure out the problem?

Pedal Commander