2017 Buick LaCrosse - The Style To Watch

Thread starter #1

News Man

Contributing Member
Staff member
Buick Ownership
Buick
Those tri-shields your grandma and grandpa drive around in are getting major facelifts, and are catching buzz with the younger crowd.

As an avid Buick enthusiast, the new style of Buick excites me. I was never a fan of the new Buicks (2010+), but this new style that we've seen in the 2017 LaCrosse excites me for the future of Buick.
Buick took a bold stance with its Avenir concept released in 2015, and made hints that this style would make its way into the future Buicks.
If you look at the Avenir style, there are throwbacks to the Riviera Boattail in the early 70's, a traditional chrome waterfall grille, as well as curves in the body running from the front wheels to the rear wheels in the lowest portion of the doors and quarter panels. Spokespersons for Buick said the Avenir hinted at the future of Buick.

2017 Buick LaCrosse - The Style To Watch

stoopid

Buick Ownership
2017 LaCrosse 1SL
Peppy and handles well for a car that isn't exactly designed to chew up the track. 5.9 second 0-60 is highly competitive for a largish sedan.

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.