2017 Enclave Nav Radio Rebooting

Turnernc

Buick Ownership
2017 Buick Enclave Premium
Car was purchased in fall 2017. First time I had an issue with the radio randomly rebooting was about 2 months ago. It has slowly started happening more often to now it happens about every 15-20 seconds when driving the car. Once in a while it will turn on and operate correctly for a short period of time, but most of the time it cycles on and off with no ability to use the radio or any features.

Radio seems to be getting power just fine. I've checked all connections and fuses, could this be a software issue?

MelsRegal

Buick Ownership
Regal GS 2017
Car was purchased in fall 2017. First time I had an issue with the radio randomly rebooting was about 2 months ago. It has slowly started happening more often to now it happens about every 15-20 seconds when driving the car. Once in a while it will turn on and operate correctly for a short period of time, but most of the time it cycles on and off with no ability to use the radio or any features.

Radio seems to be getting power just fine. I've checked all connections and fuses, could this be a software issue?
Doubtful, could be a circuit board in the radio

Looking to update and upgrade your Buick luxury automobile? Look no further than right here in our own forum store - where orders are shipped immediately!