2017 Encore Preferred - Right passenger door lock actuator.

froby

Buick Ownership
2017 Encore Preferred
Does anyone know the GM part number, or an aftermarket part number for the right rear door actuator part?

Symptoms are that when I unlock all the doors, the right rear does not usually work, sometimes yes but mostly know, it's trying but not working.

So I want to know what part is it that I need to replace?

Thanks

Brian
Los Angeles

G-350900

Thanks for that info, amazing discontinued on a fairly recent vehicle, found some on ebay.
Thanks again

froby

Buick Ownership
2017 Encore Preferred
Thanks for that info, will find on ebay.
Amazing no longer available for a fairly recent vehicle.

Thanks

Looking to update and upgrade your Buick luxury automobile? Look no further than right here in our own forum store - where orders are shipped immediately!

G-959853

So, I found one of these on ebay, NOS, purchased it, and installed it, it's actually a different part than what I removed.
The part I removed was 13579546, the replacement part, while it works did not have the Child-Lock knob in place and the one from the original part did not fit.

So, the lock is now working, but I lost the child lock feature, no biggie for me, no kids and I don't transport them either.

Replacement part had motor in different location etc.

I see I can find 13579546 on ebay for about $50 shipped if I ever need the child-lock feature.

Thanks.

froby

Buick Ownership
2017 Encore Preferred
So, I found one of these on ebay, NOS, purchased it, and installed it, it's actually a different part than what I removed.
The part I removed was 13579546, the replacement part, while it works did not have the Child-Lock knob in place and the one from the original part did not fit.

So, the lock is now working, but I lost the child lock feature, no biggie for me, no kids and I don't transport them either.

Replacement part had motor in different location etc.

I see I can find 13579546 on ebay for about $50 shipped if I ever need the child-lock feature.

Thanks.

G-210247

I think this should be a recall ! There is so many people on my 2017 Buick Encore group saying the same thing! I have new batteries in key fobs and in the Buick!we should not have to be paying or take our cars apart!!!

oregon_rider

Buick Ownership
Encore
FYI - I looked this part up on napa online and see that they have aftermarket parts available for this particular part.

For example - The last time I bought a latch for my 2005 gm truck it, I bought a dorman part.

And given that GM is cutting costs and sourcing many parts from china - you might find a u.s. or taiwan produced part in aftermarket that is better quality than the OEM.

Another example - I bought a cabin air temp sensor that was gm oem - made in china and lasted two years. It was replaced with an Elgin part I purchased at NAPA - made in usa. It is a strange world we live in these days....

jeff