• Hint: Use a descriptive title for your new message
    If you're looking for help and want to draw people in who can assist you, use a descriptive subject title when posting your message. In other words, "2008 LaCrosse" isn't going to indicate to anybody that you need help. However, "Need help with my 2008 LaCrosse" will. Be as descriptive as you can. Please use common sense... This message can be closed by clicking the X in the top right corner.

2017 Envision Premium I (AWD 2.0T) in MI

TSS

Michigan
Buick Ownership
2017 Envision Premium I (AWD 2.0T) ; 2010 Enclave CXL (SOLD)
Traded in the 2010 Enclave CXL for this one earlier this year.

I'm no newbie to forums, having been a moderator and administrator on several. However, the life of me, I can't figure out how to change my signature at the end of my posts. I created that signature in 2015 and vehicles have changed. I was able to change my avatar description. Can someone direct me to the user CP or advise how to modify my signature? Thanks!

MelsRegal

Buick Ownership
Regal GS 2017
On the upper right of the screen there is a small box with the Buick symbol on it. Left click and select signature.

TSS

Michigan
Buick Ownership
2017 Envision Premium I (AWD 2.0T) ; 2010 Enclave CXL (SOLD)

I did try that and these are the options I get from left clicking (ABOVE). I've also hit on each one and haven't been able to access signature. Thank you for trying to help though! Appreciate it.

Last edited:

Sal Collaziano

Buick: World Class Luxury
Staff member
Royal Palm Beach, Florida, United States
Buick Ownership
None right now