2017 envision Remote start

Thread starter #1

Huntr0302

Buick Ownership
2017 envision AWD
I have recently purchased a 2017 envision awd It came with both remotes.
However presently only one will remote start the car. The second remote works fine for everything else but will not work to start it remotely. Was hoping someone here might have an answer for this problem.

NormT

Turbo-4 power!
OHIO
Buick Ownership
Turbo Envision
I have recently purchased a 2017 envision awd It came with both remotes.
However presently only one will remote start the car. The second remote works fine for everything else but will not work to start it remotely. Was hoping someone here might have an answer for this problem.
Are you making sure you are selecting lock before hitting start on the second remote?

Thread starter #4

Huntr0302

Buick Ownership
2017 envision AWD
Thank you both for the replys and suggestions Norm T yes have been selecting lock before selecting start.

2007lucerne this remote works for everything ekse Ie... lock unlock starting rear hatch etc.. just will not work the remote start.I have replaced battery and the other remote works normally for remote start.

Illinois
Buick Ownership
2007 Lucerne CXL. and 1995 Lesabre currently, past 1973 Riviera, 1968 Riviera
If you never used it before to remote start, then how would you know if it's good or its been setup? Did you go through the setup process in the manual?

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.