• Hint: Use a descriptive title for your new message
    If you're looking for help and want to draw people in who can assist you, use a descriptive subject title when posting your message. In other words, "2008 LaCrosse" isn't going to indicate to anybody that you need help. However, "Need help with my 2008 LaCrosse" will. Be as descriptive as you can. Please use common sense... This message can be closed by clicking the X in the top right corner.

2017 Envision

John2

Georgia
Buick Ownership
2017 Envision
Hello everybody. New to this group. I hope I can get some answers or at least gain some understanding. New owner of the 2017 Envision. Trying to figure out more about this Auto Stop / Restart program. And if I can turn it off. I've run through the options on the dashboard trying to find the control for this and there is nothing found. Kinda leads me to believe this car doesn't have the feature. I do want to be sure .
Best regards , John

MelsRegal

Buick Ownership
Regal GS 2017
If you have it, the factory did not provide a feature to turn it off. The aftermarket has come up with an override..

G-166929

If you have it, the factory did not provide a feature to turn it off. The aftermarket has come up with an override..
Interesting,,, I have to visit with the dealer on a another matter this week. I'll check in with them as well , Thanks

TSS

Michigan
Buick Ownership
2017 Envision Premium I (AWD 2.0T)
The dealer won't give you any information on the aftermarket override. It's 136 bucks and takes 5 minutes to install yourself. Do a quick search here.

Pedal Commander