For Sale 2017 Lacrosse Start/Stop Module

shrinkwrap

Buick Newbie
Buick Ownership
Buick
I will be trading in my 2017 Lacrosse for a different vehicle soon and would like to see my Start/Stop module find a good home. It is a simple and reversible-anytime plug-in doohicky that works exactly as advertised. Once it is installed, NO MORE ANNOYING STOP-START CYCLING!!!

You can check it out at Smartstopstart.com, which also contains directions for the 5-minute installation. The module, which is essentially brand new, costs $150 on the website. I am selling it for $100, with postage included within the continental US. Please let me know if you are interested ASAP by replying to this message and sending a PM. Thanks!

stoopid

Las Vegas, NV
Buick Ownership
2017 LaCrosse 1SL
Free bump. Although I feel their asking price new is too high, it's a fixed price/niche product so at $90 this is a good deal for anyone looking.

shrinkwrap

Buick Newbie
Buick Ownership
Buick
I also have a Pro-Clip USA phone mount (a $30 value) that I will include at no charge with the Start/Stop module. You can check this out at proclip-usa.com.

This is the base that attaches to the center console. It simply clips into place, with no permanent alterations or marks left on the console itself, yet it holds the phone securely. You will need to purchase whatever configuration of phone holder that fits your phone.

I have used Pro-Clip products on all of my cars for the past 10 years, and they work extremely well. Quick on, quick off, secure fit for the phone. Please let me know.

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.