2018 Buick Enclave Premium AWD Rear Sunroof Water Leak

BUICKNERD

2018 Buick Enclave Premium AWD, 2017 Buick Encore Essence
Anyone had a similar issue in the 2018-2019 models? The water dripped down through the ANC mic next to the sunroof and part of the ceiling was wet. Car has been at the dealership for 8 days, still waiting on the sunroof assembly. Initially they thought it was just a simple sealing issue. The window guy took the rear sunroof off and found that there was some corrosion and the entire assembly has to be replaced. Now the car is there waiting for parts. The quality of this $60K vehicle just blows my mind.

Buick#4

2018 Enclave Avenir
So far I have not had any leaks and I haven't read about it being a common issue. It's good that they are replacing it under warranty.

BUICKNERD

2018 Buick Enclave Premium AWD, 2017 Buick Encore Essence
It has been 10 days. Dealer contacted me today saying that the original order they placed for the parts got canceled. The assistant told me that they placed the order again in another tunnel and parts should arrive this week. I'm gonna wait and see. I am not complaining about the dealership as it is probably one of the best in the midwest. But the fact that a $60k car suffers from water seal issue is kinda ridiculous.

Buick#4

2018 Enclave Avenir
I agree, but there are problems with cars costing a lot more than that as well. They may not be the same problem, but in theory, there shouldn't be problems considering that all parts are mass produced and should be identical. The assembly line could make a difference, depending on who is doing the assembly.

G-382224

My drains plug up. one in each front corner. They all leak some, that's why there are drains. Air hose works good to blow them out.

Get your turbo buick badge right here!