2018 Encore Armrest

southwood

Buick Ownership
Encore - Preferred
Hi,
Does anyone know if Buick increased the size of the armrest on the Encore over the past couple years? I recall reading somewhere that they changed it but I can't remember the year. The issue I'm having is I purchased seat covers for the front and the armrest cover I received is too small...by about 1.5".
I sent the company pictures and they sent me the same short cover again. I think it would help my case if I could explain if/when the design change occurred as I believe they are sending me a cover designed for an earlier model instead of my 2018.
Thanks in advance.

southwood

Buick Ownership
Encore - Preferred

Attachments

Last edited:

southwood

Buick Ownership
Encore - Preferred
Can any 2016 or prior Encore owners do me a favor and measure your armrest length and kindly let me know what you find?
Much appreciated.

southwood

Buick Ownership
Encore - Preferred
For what it's worth the part numbers for the seat armrest are completely different in 2016 versus 2018
Thanks Mel. Hopefully a 2016 or earlier owner will take a measurement for me and chime in.
Thanks again.

G-198807

There is an after market "NORMAL " armrest I found that fits perfect, not from GM like it should have been though. I was so excited! My husband installed it & now the cars more comfortable.

GerardC

ON
Buick Ownership
Buick
I was just in at the dealer and checked out a new Encore in the showroom - the armrest really doesn't seem much different compared to my 2013.

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.