• Hint: Use a descriptive title for your new message
    If you're looking for help and want to draw people in who can assist you, use a descriptive subject title when posting your message. In other words, "2008 LaCrosse" isn't going to indicate to anybody that you need help. However, "Need help with my 2008 LaCrosse" will. Be as descriptive as you can. Please use common sense... This message can be closed by clicking the X in the top right corner.

2018 Encore Beauty

Pati_M

Buick Ownership
2018 Buick Encore
Bought my 2018, brand new. Preffered package all inclusive except a sunroof. Just got the black wheels today. Waited for the right set to come along for the right price.😎 So far I luv my Encore. I'm impressed with it.

The one thing I do different is I keep my tires at 38-39psi. Better gas mileage & I like the ride better. Installing an amplifier & better speakers next week also. Good sound equipment, but just needs a boost.20190725_092019.jpg

DocBrown

Buick Ownership
2016 Encore Sport Touring
Watch out, some folks who have installed amps have complained that the noise cancellation sound is amplified as well, even without the stereo system turned on. I'm not sure if there is a way around this.

X E Ryder

Norcal
Buick Ownership
2018 Buick Encore Essence, 1997 Buick Regal GS modded
Very nice ride, the wheels and window tint look great together!

Watch out, some folks who have installed amps have complained that the noise cancellation sound is amplified as well, even without the stereo system turned on. I'm not sure if there is a way around this.
Whoa that is a good tip, and would be a drag!