• In the 1980s and 1990s we used AOL and Usenet. In the 2000s there were forums and message boards. In the 2010s - and until the very near future - social media. Something new is coming for Buick owners... Become an early adopter of what's next by SIGNING UP HERE. Your email address will not be sold or used in any way other than us communicating more details as we prepare for launch - and we will not communicate often.

2018 Encore Beauty

Pati_M

Buick Ownership
2018 Buick Encore
Bought my 2018, brand new. Preffered package all inclusive except a sunroof. Just got the black wheels today. Waited for the right set to come along for the right price.😎 So far I luv my Encore. I'm impressed with it.

The one thing I do different is I keep my tires at 38-39psi. Better gas mileage & I like the ride better. Installing an amplifier & better speakers next week also. Good sound equipment, but just needs a boost. 20190725_092019.jpg

DocBrown

Buick Ownership
2016 Encore Sport Touring
Watch out, some folks who have installed amps have complained that the noise cancellation sound is amplified as well, even without the stereo system turned on. I'm not sure if there is a way around this.

X E Ryder

Norcal
Buick Ownership
2018 Buick Encore Essence, 1997 Buick Regal GS modded
Very nice ride, the wheels and window tint look great together!

Watch out, some folks who have installed amps have complained that the noise cancellation sound is amplified as well, even without the stereo system turned on. I'm not sure if there is a way around this.

Whoa that is a good tip, and would be a drag!

Smoothsailer717

Buick Ownership
2019 Encore
My dealer puts 38psi in the tires so that isn't too high.... I don't get why so many want to upgrade stereo.. I think the base stereo in my 2019 sounds fantastic.. I never have to take it above 70% volume... The nice stereo was a selling point for me.. It sounds like it has 300 watts or more

jamyang

Retired GM Service Manager, Florida
Buick Ownership
2019 Encore Sport
I run 35 in mine, more because it's easier to hit on the gauge and only 1 pound over the door. My old Honda Insight I would mess with air pressure for mileage but the ride really suffered. I can tell the difference in ride when the Encore tires are low. I guess I'm too old for messing with it. Prefer the good ride and handling of stock.

Attachments

• IMG_20200624_111033897_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20200624_111033897_HDR.jpg
    556.7 KB · Views: 6
Looking to update and upgrade your Buick luxury automobile? Look no further than right here in our own forum store - where orders are shipped immediately!