• Hint: Use a descriptive title for your new message
    If you're looking for help and want to draw people in who can assist you, use a descriptive subject title when posting your message. In other words, "2008 LaCrosse" isn't going to indicate to anybody that you need help. However, "Need help with my 2008 LaCrosse" will. Be as descriptive as you can. Please use common sense... This message can be closed by clicking the X in the top right corner.

2018 Envision sunroof problems

G-549529

We had to have our sunroof replaced two months ago because it got stuck open. Roof glass (both pieces), frame, motors, switches, wiring and sunshade ended up getting replaced. Took the service guy 27 days, we had no car. Got it back and hadn’t dared open it, trust issues. This morning came out to find the roof open with the sunshade closed, neither myself nor my wife had opened it, and when we got in the car, started it and pushed the roof close button nothing happened. We pressed the open sunshade button and it opened all the way but when we pressed the close button it would only close half way and stopped under the open roof. Wtf? Has anyone had any similar problems with 2018 sunroofs?

Bloomd15

Buick Ownership
Envision
We had to have our sunroof replaced two months ago because it got stuck open. Roof glass (both pieces), frame, motors, switches, wiring and sunshade ended up getting replaced. Took the service guy 27 days, we had no car. Got it back and hadn’t dared open it, trust issues. This morning came out to find the roof open with the sunshade closed, neither myself nor my wife had opened it, and when we got in the car, started it and pushed the roof close button nothing happened. We pressed the open sunshade button and it opened all the way but when we pressed the close button it would only close half way and stopped under the open roof. Wtf? Has anyone had any similar problems with 2018 sunroofs?
We are currently having the same issue with our sun shade. We were able to get the sunroof closed by touching the button half way quickly and closing it about a half an inch at a time. The dealer couldn't fix it and they called Buick Technical Assistance. What a joke that department is. They told me be rest assured our team is working on the issue and will find a fix. In the meantime we are sorry for the inconvenience. The car has 22,000 miles. They didn't try replacing anything on my car, just said it was a programming issue. Now I have to sit and wait for Buick to come up with a fix...Time Frame, oh yeah, they couldn't tell me a time frame or whom was actually working on it, but rest assured we are doing everything we can. BS - Technical Assistance just washed their hands of the issue and now I am back to the dealer. I will never buy another Buick...This is after owning 4 of them. When did this happen to yours? Why haven't they found a fix yet?

Pedal Commander