• Hint: Use a descriptive title for your new message
    If you're looking for help and want to draw people in who can assist you, use a descriptive subject title when posting your message. In other words, "2008 LaCrosse" isn't going to indicate to anybody that you need help. However, "Need help with my 2008 LaCrosse" will. Be as descriptive as you can. Please use common sense... This message can be closed by clicking the X in the top right corner.

2018 Regal GS brembo brakes?

L J

Buick Ownership
Regal TourX
I'd be all in if a manufacturer brought back a small V8/Hybrid,+400 HP, Dana 60 rearend on Quadrasteer, HD 1/2 ton PU with a Ram quality interior & Aluminum Body. I'd rather have those features vs a upscale interior, & electronics for my $50K
Good luck with that...
My truck has most all that plus more horsepower.
Once you go Quadrasteer you can never go back.
Thank goodness I only put about 1000 miles a year on it.
$42K sticker got for $32K after incentives in 04. 14360

Last edited:

RedX

Buick Ownership
2019 Buick Regal TourX
Can we confirm what years of Regal GS front Brembos would direct fit the TourX?

I see ZZP has sets and I'm thinking of.upgrading the front. If its direct fit it's a no brainers for the price.

mike69440

Buick Ownership
2018 TourX Essence
Can we confirm what years of Regal GS front Brembos would direct fit the TourX?

I see ZZP has sets and I'm thinking of.upgrading the front. If its direct fit it's a no brainers for the price.
ZZPerformance
Be curious what is available for upgrade for the front brakes. Could you provide a link to where they are located on their website? Site does not appear to have a search function.

RedX

Buick Ownership
2019 Buick Regal TourX
ZZPerformance
Be curious what is available for upgrade for the front brakes. Could you provide a link to where they are located on their website? Site does not appear to have a search function.
Regal 13.6

This was the kit, but now I realize they state the 2018 bolt pattern changed, so my guess is no.

I've looked at Rock Auto and other places for replacement calipers to see if that would work as well, specifically for the 2018+ Regal.

mike69440

Buick Ownership
2018 TourX Essence
Regal 13.6

This was the kit, but now I realize they state the 2018 bolt pattern changed, so my guess is no.

I've looked at Rock Auto and other places for replacement calipers to see if that would work as well, specifically for the 2018+ Regal.
Regal 13.6
https://www.rockauto.com/en/catalog/buick,2018,regal+sportback,3.6l+v6,3441533,brake+&+wheel+hub,caliper,1704
https://www.rockauto.com/en/catalog/buick,2018,regal+sportback,3.6l+v6,3441533,brake+&+wheel+hub,rotor+&+brake+pad+kit,13824

Rock Auto does not sell 345mm rotors fitting 2018 & up but they sell calipers.
https://www.autoanything.com/brakes/61A2854A0A0.aspx
I'm not sure what the J60 Brake package is but different PN than the Sportback & TourX

Last edited:
Turbo Buick Badge