2018 regal sportback cabin air filter location/replacement

we10atc

Buick Ownership
regal sportback
I have a 2018 regal sportback and was looking to change the cabin air filter does anyone have information on replacement. cannot find anything on you tube as to the location of it or replacement

Ctrcbob

Buick Ownership
Regal Tour-X
I'd like to know the same thing on the Tour-X. I think it's behind the glove box, but how do you drop the glove box to get to the filter?

That being said, I no longer think about, or worry about changing the cabin filter. Years ago, I had a Continental whereas the filter was in front of the windshield, under the air intake. Car had 85,000+ Miles and never had cabin filter changed. (A/C and heat worked fine). Decided I'd check it out so I found and removed it. Yes, it was dirty and loaded with leaves. Shook it clean, then vacuumed it. Replaced it back. Never worried about replacing (or paying for replacing it).

Zaxer

Buick Ownership
2018 Regal TourX
Dropping glove box is pretty simple - there are plastic clips located on the inside "ceiling" of the glovebox (which act as retainers). Push the glovebox in a bit, and push the clips above the rear wall of the glovebox. There is also a damper on the left side - of which the arm slides off the pin (pin is affixed to glove box). The glove box bin will drop straight down.

BoostedRegal2.0

Buick Ownership
2014 Regal 2.0 Turbo AWD Trifecta Tune
Replacing the cabin air filter after a year is a bit too soon if you ask me. According to the owners manual it should be replaced every 22,500 miles.

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.