2018 TourX Fog Lights

Thread starter #1

sined240

Buick Ownership
2018 Regal TourX
The Buick TourX Fog light bulb is H8, anybody replace theirs with LED bulbs?

It looks horrible as it is incandescent and yellow compared to everything else that looks updated on the TourX.

Also, anybody know how to pull the bulbs on these, does it come off if you unscrew the screw in the front of fog surround trim?

Buick Ownership
Regal Tour-X
I don't mind the color. I just wish it was brighter. Owners manual shows how to change it, but my Essence is nothing like the drawing in the manual. Worse manual I've ever had.

When I go in for an oil change, I'll look under there to see how to get to the bulb.

Buick Ownership
Regal Tour-X
These are Fog Lights in name only. I've had cars on the past that had Fog Lamps whereas you can actually see the road, (under the Fog).

With just Fog Lamps on, (with Parking lamps), the Fog Lamps are worthless in the Fog. Not bright enough and light up too close to front of car. Worthless. To see anything, you have to add the Low Beams, but in Fog, you get too much reflection back to you. Again, these Fog Lamps are worthless, except not to see, but to be seen.

Brighter LED or even 100 Watt QI/QH bulbs might work better (although 100 watt bulbs get very hot and may melt parts of The housing).

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.