• Hint: Use a descriptive title for your new message
    If you're looking for help and want to draw people in who can assist you, use a descriptive subject title when posting your message. In other words, "2008 LaCrosse" isn't going to indicate to anybody that you need help. However, "Need help with my 2008 LaCrosse" will. Be as descriptive as you can. Please use common sense... This message can be closed by clicking the X in the top right corner.

2019 Buick Enclave Avenir

AnnC

Buick Ownership
2019 Buick Avenir
I have had my new Enclave for three weeks. Today while I was at a stop light, my car somehow went into Park and would not left me shift into drive, reverse, etc. It had to be towed to the Dealership which was a nightmare because the front tires would not move. Has anyone every heard of this? I am nervous about having an issue of this magnitude with the car only being three weeks old with 555 miles.

flbuickowner

Buick Ownership
2018 Enclave
I have an 2018 with the same shifter (which is stupidly designed) and have never experienced this. Did the dealer say what the problem was?

Buick#4

Buick Ownership
Enclave Avenir
Someone on the Enclave.net forum posted a similar experience. Was that you husband?

I have gotten quite used to the shifter. The only problem is trying to explain it to anyone else that has to drive it. :sneaky:

flbuickowner

Buick Ownership
2018 Enclave
I am used ti it, but buttons would have been easier and would have freed up console space. It’s a chore to find N when you need to go to the car wash (for me). But overall I am very pleased with the Enclave

Pedal Commander