• Hint: Use a descriptive title for your new message
    If you're looking for help and want to draw people in who can assist you, use a descriptive subject title when posting your message. In other words, "2008 LaCrosse" isn't going to indicate to anybody that you need help. However, "Need help with my 2008 LaCrosse" will. Be as descriptive as you can. Please use common sense... This message can be closed by clicking the X in the top right corner.

2019 Enclave BULLETIN 18-NA-379

JKBuicks

Buick Ownership
Enclave
My Enclave Miles (1799) hit me with a engine light as I had started it up in my 50 deg garage. Had to tow it to the dealership. They told me it was a code P2731 with a BULLETIN 18-NA-379 reprogram tcm with updated calibration and preform fast learn following procedure test drive ok. What does this mean? Thank you for your time

MelsRegal

Buick Ownership
Regal GS 2017
P2731 refers the transmission control solenoid.
18-NA-379 is
#18-NA-379 - 1st Gear or Reverse Only with No Upshift, Vehicle wont Go Above 25 mph, 1-2 Shifts Feels Like a Momentary Tie Up, Malfunction Indicator Lamp (MIL) Illuminated - DTC P2731 Set - (Jan 2, 2019)

They reprogrammed the computer module that controls your transmission shifting.

JKBuicks

Buick Ownership
Enclave
P2731 refers the transmission control solenoid.
18-NA-379 is
#18-NA-379 - 1st Gear or Reverse Only with No Upshift, Vehicle wont Go Above 25 mph, 1-2 Shifts Feels Like a Momentary Tie Up, Malfunction Indicator Lamp (MIL) Illuminated - DTC P2731 Set - (Jan 2, 2019)

They reprogrammed the computer module that controls your transmission shifting.
Thank you MelsRegal, what would cause the need to reprogram it with less than 2000 miles? If you don't mind answering. Is this a generic bulletin?

keegbren

Buick Ownership
2019 Enclave
i threw the same code, P2731 and had to get a software update reprogram. error occurred right when I was merging into traffic and slowed me down to first gear. almost caused an accident. very concerning as I only had 300 miles on my new 2019 Enclave